Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Four Day Work Week!

It feels like Christmas. I get a ride home from the 'rents on Friday, AND I only need 4 clean outfits for work this week. That's better than malted milk balls on Easter.

This will be a short post, since I don't have much to write. Had a great weekend... met up with an old friend I haven't seen in a while for a drink and ended up making a night of it. Went to 4 village favorites.. Agozar, Madam Geneva, Garage and 49 Grove. And finally checked out Bamboleo with Andy on Bleecker and Sullivan... free guacamole and chips with a pitcher of sangria? Yes please.

I'm tired, so done writing. But, just want to mention I just saw a commercial for the Brothers and Sister's 2 hour movie on April 11. I c a n n o t w a i t .

I want to join a running club. Anyone know of any? They're harder to come by than you may think.


1 comment:

mjr615 said...

Loved the post! Other than the obvious NYRR Club, these guys have been around forever. Used to run at the Manhattan gym in the late 70's. http://www.warrenstreet.org/
See you soon!